AMT 1341 - AMT 1/32 STAR WARS: A NEW HOPE TIE FIGHTER MODEL KIT
- ICONIC VILLAIN: The Imperial TIE Fighter was one of the most indelible spacecraft designs introduced in the original STAR WARS film. AMT proudly presents an ALL-NEW “Studio Series” large format plastic model kit of this iconic space ship.
- DETAILED INSIDE & OUT: This 13 ½” tall model features the intricate details present in the original filming miniatures along with a full cockpit that includes Imperial pilot. Clear parts can be installed for a realistic look and assist the modelers who install custom lighting.
- COMPLETE DISPLAY: A dome base with metal support rod are included for a handsome display. A detail replacement cap can be installed on the model when the display base is not used. Fine decals are included to decorate the ship inside and out and an easy-to-follow pictorial assembly guide is included.
- QUICK SPECS: 1/32 Scale. 128 Parts. 13 1/2” tall. Molded in gray with clear parts with water-slide decals and assembly instructions. Skill level 2 – Suggested for modelers age 14+ PAINT AND GLUE REQUIRED.
- THE PERFECT PRESENT: Don't know what to get dad for his birthday? Or maybe you have an avid hobbyist or collector in your life. This model kit makes an ideal gift for any occasion!